[Qgis-developer] QGis will only load WMS Layers in WGS84

Hilmy Hashim hilmyh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 07:54:30 EDT 2011

I am using OSGeo4W qgis trunk revision 1b15528 on Windows 7 64-bit.

I have several geotiff layers on Geoserver 2.1 in native srs of EPSG:3375.
They display fine using Geoserver's preview layer.

When I try to load them using QGis wms, they will only load when the project
is set to EPSG: 4326. When I set the project to EPSG:3375, nothing is
loaded. Changing the crs in the wms dialog doesn't help.

Not sure if this is the same issue faced by Mike Leahy:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2011-May/012131.html

Thanks for any pointers.

*Hilmy*