[Qgis-developer] a SQL console as new feature

Simon Georget simon.georget at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 03:34:49 EDT 2011

@noli > Thanks but it is is not the feature I'm looking for. See Nathan's
answer and give a try to Orbisgis or Mapinfo -mapbasic console! ;-))

@Nathan > I totally share your point of view. It should be a core feature,
and even more I think it could be a backbone of the application
architecture, since it changes the way you handle all inputs and queries.
But for now, it just has to be a proof of concept .....
How inputs are taken in charge for now? I guess there is already an
abstraction layer or something, no?