[Qgis-developer] new ubuntu compile problem

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Mon May 2 14:58:46 EDT 2011

Hi Marco,
Myself I migrated to Ubuntu 10.10 and I had the python issue when
building r15676 last Saturday but Martin hint ("completely remove your
build directory") solved the problem for me.
My /etc/apt/sources.list contains the following:
deb http://qgis.org/debian-nightly natty main
deb-src http://qgis.org/debian-nightly natty main

Do you use one of the followings?
https://launchpad.net/~qgis/+archive/stable
http://les-ejk.cz/ubuntu/  #  GIS for Ubuntu
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable/ubuntu

Does are some I tend to use in the past and that are now commented out
in my sources.list

Hope it helps. Good luck!
Mayeul