[Qgis-developer] update pull request

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Sat May 7 13:38:22 EDT 2011

Hi,
Thanks a lot Tim for the  detailed commands!
Will be useful for next time. While searching for documentation, I found
several very good diagrams (including the one on the qgis wiki):

http://osteele.com/archives/2008/05/commit-policies
http://blog.interlinked.org/tutorials/git.html
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:book.git-scm.com&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch
from  http://book.git-scm.com/

The most detailed graphic cheat sheet I found is here:
http://panela.blog-city.com/update_of_git_supervisual_cheatsheet.htm
But on the project page you find an even more detailed svg a python
script (I could not make it work, though, even after "sudo easy_install
pysvg)

I have added the first two of those here:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Using_Git

By the way, I also corrected the code formatting for braces in the,
er..., editing section of the "good formatting example" at:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Developers_Manual#Editing
(should we run astyle on code extracts in the wiki? ;-)  )

Hope this helps,
Mayeul