[Qgis-developer] INSTALL doc and svn/git

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun May 8 15:58:47 EDT 2011

This is what I had in mind, but I didn't think about the CODING file, I guess the git stuff can be moved there, though that might be info overload for casual users that want to try development sources:

http://github.com/kyngchaos/Quantum-GIS/commit/1ecfd9b0addec28494f0331b3446bcf60273f053

Only the Mac section is updated here to refer to the git section and to have git installation instructions.  Similar would be needed for Linux and Windows.