[Qgis-developer] GIT open for pull requests on master

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon May 9 05:34:48 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

On Mon, 09. May 2011 at 10:55:21 +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Yes. On the other hand there are quite a few committers in the list
> who are not very if at all active anymore. If they come back to the
> project after a long period of activity it would be nice to make sure
> they are up to speed with our plans and intentions before they
> directly change code again.

Right, but I thought that that was just about those committers.  Every recent
committer should IMHO be reinstated.

BTW I for one don't like that github pull request business yet.  I like to do -
mostly small - adjustments (eg. indentation) to the patches I commit without
making a big fuss about it .  And I don't (yet?) see how that is easier using
pull requests...

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden