[Qgis-developer] release of 1.7

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue May 31 17:07:25 EDT 2011

Hi Marco,

On Tue, 31. May 2011 at 16:35:19 +0200, Marco Hugentobler wrote:
> I'm in favour of releasing 1.7 now. The release was already planned for March
> and was shifted then. There will always be a large number of bugs in the
> queue, even with donations. Maybe we even discover more of them in a beta
> version :-)

I'm also in favor of releasing 1.7 as is - we decided what to release when we
branched and I don't see a reason to revert that.

Moreover I believe most of the tickets tagged as "Must Fix For Release" aren't
actually blockers - or were introduced with 1.7.  So that's probably just
misleading.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden