[Qgis-developer] Why is scrolling in the attribute table so slow?

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 06:04:48 EST 2011

Andreas,

If your using PostGIS there seems to be some open/close connection bug.  If
you look at the debug log for QGIS while you click, scroll or do anything
in a PostGIS backed datasource you will see a lot of database requests.

I haven't filed a bug yet but I will if you can confirm the same on your
end.

- Nathan