[Qgis-developer] 1.7.1 Branch created

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Sep 7 18:14:27 EDT 2011

Hi Folks

I have created a branch for 1.7.1.

git branch --track release-1_7_1 origin/release-1_7_1

Origin being the main git repo. It would be great if folks would test
it compiles on their platform and generally behaves ok.

I have a few more things to change before we tag it for the 1.7.1 release.

Please consider the old 1_7_0 branch permanently frozen and apply any
backports to the 1.7.1 branch.

After the release, I will immediately branch 1.7.2 so that it is a bit
more obvious which branch should be on the receiving end of your
backports.

Best regards

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services