[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.7.0, crash with new labeling system

Ramon Andiñach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Sep 22 06:03:04 EDT 2011

Then I'm afraid I'm out of my depth, and you'll have wait for one of the more experienced folk.

A passing thought; I've had problems with the new symbology + print manager when it took exception to one polygon in my shape file (for no apparent reason). This showed up in DebugView, and Andreas spotted it for me. If you ran DebugView while playing with the new labels, it might tell you what was wrong a little more precisely. (or you could add bits of the log here, and that would help someone tell you what was wrong).

-ramon.