[Qgis-developer] error in 1-band plugin

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 09:16:08 EDT 2011

Hi Benoit,

> >> A work around is to delete the file rastername.bccPAL1 located in the
> >> same folder as the raster file.
> >
> > This workaround works.
> I'm not sure if Paolo hit an other bug?

I don't think so. It would be hard to update the plugin in order to
delete this file when exiting the tool?

I have to give a training course starting from tomorrow and I would like
to show your plugin, that -for what it is worth- I still think should be
integrated into core QGIS.

> The selected colour palette name is added to the bottom drop-down
> listbox after you click 'Create'. If you 'Create' more than one colour
> table you end up with a list of colour palettes in that drop-down listbox.
> Select one of them and then click 'Done'. Your raster should now be
> 'coloured' with that selected colour table, no need to load the .txt
> file anymore...
>
> P.S. The help page should explain the procedure....

Sorry, I missed it.

Another thing I noticed now is that when opening the tool it seems to
ignore the already available .txt colormaps (they do not show in the
dropdown).

thanks in advance

cheers

-- Giovanni --