[Qgis-developer] GSoC deadline (was: Working on Symbology Improvement for the GSOC)

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:27:42 EDT 2012

Hello Martin,

Since you said the legend code isn't in good shape, I have modified
the proposal to include, rewriting the lost functionalities such as
line and fill customization of symbols and Creating a API and
specification for easy sharing of symbols via remote repositories.

However I am a bit lost, how would we put the dockable symbology
widget to good use without mapping functionality from legend to symbol
dock?

Arunmozhi
Twitter: @tecoholic
Website: http://arunmozhi.in