[Qgis-developer] GSoC: a student introduces himself

Евгений Пашенцев ugnpaul at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:39:38 EDT 2012

Hello, I am Evgeniy Pashentsev.

I have committed the proposal of the Vector Layer Generalization Project
here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/eugenpaul/1
But I didn't interact with your community, that is my fault. I asked
Alexander
Bruy a few questions about my cloud recognition plugin for QGIS, so he
could
confirm that I am an existing student. I think, you may want to know
something else about me. I am available via skype (skype_id: ugnpaul).
I am from Voronezh, Russia (UTC +4) and you could find me on-line
something around UTC 7:00 - 14:00 and 18:00 - 21:00. If there is a better
way to communicate, please, let me know. I'm waiting for responses of
those who are interested in my project and me. Sorry for being so late.

Thank you.