[Qgis-developer] tests FAILED:, 19 - qgis_stylev2test

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sat Aug 18 10:35:35 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Sat, 18. Aug 2012 at 16:28:56 +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Etienne Tourigny
> <etourigny.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Someone disabled this test, but this needs to be fixed.

me.

> Thanks Etienne - I agree it is better to leave broken tests rather
> than disable them as they indicate something isnt working as it
> should.

I don't see a point in testing stuff, we know will fail.

But when disabling the test, I also added a comment to the TODO in core, where
the offending code is, saying the test should be re-enabled once the problem is
resolved.

As this seems to be work in progress anyway, I didn't bother to file a
ticket...

I'd opt for not re-enabling the test before core is fixed.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
committ(ed|ing) to Quantum GIS                         IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden