[Qgis-developer] Sextante - OTB plugin and SAR data

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Mon Aug 27 01:21:42 PDT 2012

Hi Noli

Monteverdi is not "OTB for MacOSX".
Monteverdi is one desktop application with some OTB functionnalities in it.

This is unrelated to the Qgis/Sextante interface.
To use OTB from Qgis on MacOSX, you will need to compile OTB from sources.

Instructions can be found in [1] and [2].
Especially, you need to set BUILD_APPLICATIONS to ON.

Regards,
Julien

[1]
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/SoftwareGuide/SoftwareGuidech2.html#x14-270002.2