[Qgis-developer] OGR2Layers Plugin - Output textbox directory is not active in QGIS 1.8 Mac OS X

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:54:56 PDT 2012

2012/8/31 Noli Sicad <nsicad at gmail.com>:
> Hi,

Hi

> I got problem in OGR2Layers Plugin, the Output textbox (i.e. output
> directory) is not active in QGIS 1.8 Mac OS X.
>
> It means that I can not input the directory for the output file, do
> you know how to solve this problem?

I have no problem on linux (debian and ubuntu)

> It does not accept the default directory for the output as well.

what do you mean? what is default directory?
When you click on browser do you see a dialog for chose the output folder?

> "GDAL Active Layers" is also disabled.

Yes, I know it will be a future feature...

> Has anybody encountered the problem in QGIS 1.8 in other platforms?

I have no problem

> How do you fix this issue?

First we should be able to replicate the error :-)

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/