[Qgis-developer] OGR2Layers Plugin - Output textbox directory is not active in QGIS 1.8 Mac OS X

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 02:10:43 PDT 2012

2012/8/31 Noli Sicad <nsicad at gmail.com>:
> Hi Luca,

Hi Noli

> The plugin try to write in /Applications folder in Mac OS X.

I think this is very strange because if you don't set any folder it
should return this warning "Please select the output directory first"

> It manage to write the geojson files but not the index.html file. I
> just find the geojson files there now.

I don't understand how is possible, If Application it is only root writable

> Yes, I replicated this error in Mac OS X, I tried 3 files. The same
> happened, trying to write in Applications folder when I am trying to
> exit (close the plugin windows).

Replicate the error from someone else and also in different OS.

Do you see the "Browse" button to chose the directory where export the
two files?
I try on colleague Mac and it works, the problem is only on the GUI
that hide the "browse" button, I only resize the windows and I could
set the directory.
See the two images before resize [0] and after [1]
For me the problem is fixed I should only resize the GUI

[0] www.lucadelu.org/out/ogr2layers_wrong.png
[1] www.lucadelu.org/out/ogr2layers_good.png

--
ciao