[Qgis-developer] OGR2Layers Plugin - Output textbox directory is not active in QGIS 1.8 Mac OS X

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 02:22:46 PDT 2012

Hi Luca,

> Do you see the "Browse" button to chose the directory where export the
> two files?
> I try on colleague Mac and it works, the problem is only on the GUI
> that hide the "browse" button, I only resize the windows and I could
> set the directory.
> See the two images before resize [0] and after [1]
> For me the problem is fixed I should only resize the GUI

OK. This is the problem because I did not resize the window.

Yes, It is hidden.

Now, when I resize the windows, the browse button and the directory
textbox are visible now.

I  thought before that the small pane before the "Close" and "OK"
buttons is the directory textbox for use to entry the directory. I am
mistaken.

Resizing the window panel make the directory textbox and browse button!

Luca, thanks a lot for attention on this small glitch of not viewing
the directory textbox and button.

It would probably better to resize the default size of the window pane
so by default we can see the directory textbox and browse button.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Noli