[Qgis-developer] CSV Layers cannot be picked as input in Sextante

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 14:53:25 PST 2012

Anita,

You are not using the geometry of the second layer, so instead of a
vector layer, you could define it as a table.

You should replace "##input2=vector" with "#input2=table".

However, you are not going to be able to select vector layers in this
case, just independent csv and dbf files loaded into QGIS. I think I
can solve that by changing the behaviour of SEXTANTE, and allowing it
to consider any vector layer also as a table. There is no reason for
it to be like it is now. If I change that, I will tell you.

Cheers

Victor