[Qgis-developer] Compilation of Qgis 1.8 with gdal svn (Windows7_64bits)

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Mon Dec 17 15:46:59 PST 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. regarding the part 4.1.3 called "Setting up the
Visual Studio project with CMake" , i cut & paste the raw text in my
wordpad. I edited a few things : i setted a path for python (set
PYTHONPATH=C:\OSGeo4W\bin), i put a # before variables regarding windows
server 2003. I put the 2 these following Gdal variables : set
GDAL_INCLUDE_DIR=C:\Users\Laurent\Gdal_svn
                                           set
GDAL_LIBRARY=C:\Users\Laurent\Gdal_svn

I send you by attachment this new text file. According to you, is it valid
or should i make changes before execute it? Should i add the extension .cmd
or .bat ?

Moreover, i opened my svn checkout application and i paste this following
I 'm sceptical because this operation seems very long...I am on the right
path or not?

Please read the SS reprensenting svn checkout. Maybe I should have done the
same operation with Git?

Thank you to throw light for me. Regards.

IMAGE.

Regards.  batch_edited.rtf
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5023641/batch_edited.rtf>
SS_svn_checkout.JPG