[Qgis-developer] R sc ript failed to work in SEXTANTE plugin for QGIS

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 00:38:02 PST 2012

You have 2.15 installed, but the one that is called from SEXTANTE is
2.14. Strange. You might have it installed somewhere else, and somehow
SEXTANTE is calling it.

I guess that path with blank spaces might be problematic. Maybe try to
install in a path with no blank spaces, and configure SEXTANTE to take
R from there...

That might also be causing the problem with the packages. Probably
they are installed where they should not be installed, and then the
library() command doesn't work. Maybe someone with better knowledge of
R can confirm this...

Regards

Victor