[Qgis-developer] Android qgis alpha5

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Feb 17 06:50:22 EST 2012

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the note - sounds encouraging.

I have a strange issue with the install. The Master 5 downloads file and
then installs for a while. At the end I get a message "Anwendung nicht
installiert" (application not installed), but with a green checkmark. To
me the green checkmark looks ok, but why is saying "Anwendung nicht
installiert"?

How can I check if the application is equivalent with master5?

In the about dialogue I don't get a version number. QGIS code revision
reports as "exported".

Regarding right-click: where is right click supported? Everywhere where
it should work (e.g. layer manager) or just for digitizing?

Thanks,
Andreas