[Qgis-developer] Unit tests failing - a heartfelt plea

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Fri Jun 15 08:53:51 PDT 2012

>OTOH, the results for final-1_8_0 of qgis_rasterlayertest are much
>better than latest master.

That's because of the raster_resampler merge. Something to look at for me.
No idea why they fail before (probably it depends on the GDAL you are
using).

For me, there is also

11/20 Test #11: qgis_geometrytest ....................***Failed    0.44 sec

and the application hangs with qgis_ziplayertest :

Start 17: qgis_ziplayertest
*** glibc detected ***
/home/marco/src/Quantum-GIS/build/output/bin/qgis_ziplayertest:
corrupted double-linked list: 0x000000000266fc20 ***

Regards,
Marco