[Qgis-developer] Plugin development from amateur...

Thomas Wahlmüller thomas.wahlmueller at gmx.net
Tue Mar 6 11:26:59 EST 2012

Hi

At the moment I am also working on upgrading a python plugin (Colour
scale bar by bc-consult). Only a little testing is left and no changes
to the user interface are made. Now the plugin should support linear
interpolation (interpolates to ~200 color values if there are less than
100 colors specified) and treat exact styles like discrete styles
without interpolation.

The question is: should i make a new Plugin-Project or is there a way to
update the old one for me. Or is it better to send the code to one which
updates the plugin?

best whishes
thomas