[Qgis-developer] Re: build qgis in Windows - missing GEOS and PROJ.4

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Sat May 5 10:47:02 PDT 2012

Yes I did install them beforehand, the point is that they were not
detected automatically.

The spatialindex stuff is rather new (I thinks\), so there might need
to be some improvements in the cmake files for Windows.
Same for others which have been around for some time (proj,spatialite,sqlite)

Etienne