[Qgis-developer] help on Sextante Grass description file (v.to.rast.txt)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed May 23 06:34:00 PDT 2012

Il 23/05/2012 13:26, Pietro Rossin ha scritto:
> Hi all
> I have problems in using the v.to.rast module in Qgis1.8-Sextante.

> After that the column parameter still auto fills in the module form and I cannot
> rasterize by a value (if not coded in a column)
>

> How can I solve this?

Hi Pietro.
One of the current major limitations of sextante is that we do not (yet) have
optional parameters. Several modules can be unusable until we have it.
Bear with us, and if possible help us defining the right default options for grass
(and others) modules.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia