AW: [Qgis-developer] Library linking problems when release changes - eg. 1.9 --> 1.8

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri May 25 00:38:18 PDT 2012

 Thanks Stefan and Kimaidou

 Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH seems to work. It is strange. I was assuming
 that /usr/local/lib was searched by default anyway. After all this is
 the directory for libraries (next to /usr/lib )

 Well - always some mysteries we can't understand ...

 Thanks for helping me to solve the problem,
 Andreas

 On Fri, 25 May 2012 07:30:13 +0000, Ziegler Stefan wrote:
> Hi Andi
>
> I solved it by exporting LD_LIBRARY_PATH:
>
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib
>
> It's a bit strange since I think it used to work without this....
>
> Regards
> Stefan

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A