[Qgis-developer] String freeze and call for final translation updates

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Sun May 27 16:50:17 PDT 2012

Hi,

> Maybe you wouldn't technically classify it as a regression, but if I remember correctly,
> the list of "Recently used" CRSs is a new feature in 1.8, and a fairly serious bug has been introduced with it:
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5030#note-5

it is just my opinion, but I don't see this as a blocker but certainly
something to be fixed.

If you enter the "set layer crs" dialog is because you want to change
the CRS to the layer. If the crs you need is not listed in the "recently
used CRSs" then you have the filter. If you click "cancel" the CRS is
not changed regardless what was selected.

cheers

-- Giovanni --