[Qgis-developer] How to change my plugin name

bertGIS bidou_smithers at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 08:12:38 PDT 2012

Hello.
I am trying to change my plugin (grids for atlas) package name from
synoptiquesatlas to gridsforatlas.
Indeed we are using an older unilinguist version in my firm, which is
overriden in the plugin installer by the international version I submitted.
So we have conflict? My idea was that changing the name of the directory in
.qgis/python/plugins would solve this.

The problem is that uploading the zip file gives a "name mismatch error".
The question is the following : how can I do this in a tidy way ?

Cheers.
Bert