[Qgis-developer] Server features

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:07:55 PST 2012

Hey again,

To come back to the first subject "server features", I think we need to
have a look at how the fast cgi detects the project changes. I often need
to reload the apache server to see some changes in the images generated by
QGIS Server. Marco told me there is a detection of the changes in the
project files, but I have seen all the changes are not always detected.

I should try to set up a list all the possible changes that are not taken
into account...