[Qgis-developer] Translations - using the online pootle interface

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 01:19:53 PST 2012

Hi,

I also think the QtLinguist application is the best way to translate ts
files. I was more looking for a very easy and quick online way. Not for me,
but for example for people I met during courses willing to help to correct
some wrong translations in an easy way. At present the only thing I can
tell them is "Please send me an email with corrected sentences, and I will
integrate them asap"

Michael