[Qgis-developer] Get rid of Shapefiles ! Go SpatiaLite !

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:56:38 PST 2012

Just a note on the difficulty of Spatialite rather then shapefiles.
I often work with commercial softwares, and most of thems let the user work
seamlessly with local geodatabases (many of them use the MDB format), and I
see it's not so strange for GIS users to use them rather then shapefiles to
organize and share their data.
The OS version of this kind of data management would naturally be
Spatialite.

giovanni