[Qgis-developer] Adding a project as a reference

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 00:52:28 PST 2012

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the reply.
I did not know this feature, which is basically what I asked ;) Great!

I am just facing a few problems. When adding a group, a box appears with
std::bad_alloc and qgis crashes a few times (both 1.8 and master).
Also, not all the layers I select are loaded.

Any ideas on something wrong?

Thanks again,

Denis