[Qgis-developer] more advanced editing tools

Leyan ouyang.leyan.ml at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:50:45 PST 2012

Regarding the workflow you described at the end, do you know about
"avoiding intersection" ?
http://darrencope.com/2011/10/19/qgis-topological-editing/
This is much easier to use than snapping points, and it works across
different layers.

Regarding the more advanced digitization features, I think the best
would be to improve CAD tools instead of creating yet another plugin
that people will not find. I agree that these features are important.
One I would like is to see the distance and angle directly during
digitizing, while you enter a line.

Regards,

Leyan