[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Quantum GIS Desktop - Bug #3349] (Closed) Histogram is wrong if raster has negative values

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 04:20:19 PDT 2012

Hi!
Regarding Bug #3349] (Closed) Histogram is wrong if raster has
negative values, Giovanni Manghi closed the issue saying:
"In QGIS master they seems ok to me. Reopen if necessary."

I do not have master. Could anybody please use this tif file
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3180464/testhist.tif

and send me an screen capture of the qgis histogram to verify?
As a reference, an screenshot
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3180464/histproblem.jpeg

of what I currentely get with QGIS and the correct histogram in R

(I actually tried to implement this and other tools using the R
interface in Sextante, but I did not get
that interface to work)

Agus

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona
Spain
Tel. 34 934095410