[Qgis-developer] Saving expressions

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Oct 18 22:51:23 PDT 2012

For me personally, copy/paste works fine. No need for load and save.

I do not fully understand the use case for autoloading (association with a layer). Can you explain why this is desirable? Do you really always want the same expression in all projects for one particular layer?

In my experience, expressions are used in very specific situations and are generally not really reusable too often.

Thank you for further explanations.

Andreas