[Qgis-developer] New Vector API

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 06:38:32 PDT 2013


I would vote to switch now, because later we will have much more
plugins to update. Also have two breaks (first — new API, second
— PyQt API update) is not good IMO.

On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 15:10:05 +0200
Matthias Kuhn <matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch> wrote:

> Despite feature freeze, I'd like to ask what happened to that plan. As
> far as I know, this change has not been made, and if this change is not
> made before QGIS 2.0 it will have to wait for 3.0 (This is not something
> to be done for 2.1).
> It will probably be a small change (to switch in the core) but with a
> huge impace (concerning plugins).

Alexander Bruy

More information about the Qgis-developer mailing list