[Qgis-developer] New website: update

Antonio Locandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 19:15:43 PDT 2013

Paolo  I would suggest 1. To move the Go button to the same line as the search bar, making the bar a bit smaller, you may replace the GO with a loupe maybe, I believe you may just eliminate "Enter search terms or a module, class or function name." as the search bar is self explaining 2. To add a footer to the main template, you can use this part to add some information such as Contact Us, Copyright etc.3. Above the footer or in it you may add social media buttons for facebook and twitter, I believe you use those platforms4.  Maybe a slider of images that showcase some screenshots just like some commercial sites have, just to enhance visually the design and make it more pleasant5.

Ing. Antonio Locandro
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
+504 9503 5747
Need a GPS map for Central America, Asia or South America / Necesitas un mapa GPS para Centro America, Asia o Sur America