[Qgis-developer] Qgis-developer Digest, Vol 90, Issue 72

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 06:13:43 PDT 2013

I don't know how worked the old unique-value on old-simbology.

Bat I guess it quite hard in the rule-rendering reproduce the
"other not otherwise defined values". Surely not impossible, ma quite
harder almost manually write it.

Infact every rule is filtered indipendently from other values on the
datasource.

In a rule-render is easy to write a rule like "every value",
but to reply the "otherwise" is necessary to create a filtered rule tha has
every other definided value.

So as example:

if i put:

rule 1)  value = "0101"
rule 2( value = "0102"
rule 3) value = "0103"
...etc...

the "otherwise" condition in the rule-render should be something like:

(value <>"0101") and (value <> "0102") and (value <> "0103") and (value <>
"0104") ...etc....

Andrea.