[Qgis-developer] sextante: missing GRASS pan sharpening function (i.fusion.brovey)

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:19:16 PDT 2013

Paolo, nice, didn't know it was that easy to add new functions.

I gave it a go, but something's wrong as the output raster isn't
created. It might have to do with the fact that i.fusion.brovey
doesn't seem to have a raster's output parameter. Instead, and
somewhat unique to this i. function, it has an outputprefix parameter
(see http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/i.fusion.brovey.html).
I've tried to simply use that parameter as a placeholder for
sextante's OutputRaster syntax, but it doesn't seem to work.

Victor, do you know what's happening here? Here's the
i.fusion.brovey.txt syntax being used (and failing ATM):

i.fusion.brovey
i.fusion.brovey - Brovey transform to merge multispectral and high-res
panchromatic channels.
Imagery (i.*)
ParameterRaster|ms1|Name of input raster map (green: tm2 / qbird_green
/ spot1)|False
ParameterRaster|ms2|Name of input raster map (NIR: tm4 / qbird_nir /
spot2)|False
ParameterRaster|ms3|Name of input raster map (MIR; tm5 / qbird_red /
spot3)|False
ParameterRaster|pan|Name of input raster map (etmpan / qbird_pan /
spotpan)|False
ParameterBoolean|-l|LANDSAT sensor|False
ParameterBoolean|-q|QuickBird sensor|False
ParameterBoolean|-s|SPOT sensor|False
OutputRaster|outputprefix|Prefix of output raster |False

Math