[Qgis-developer] Digitizing behavior

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Aug 20 03:13:15 PDT 2013

Agreed,

There is no order promissed by the iterators (and if there was, there
should be a explicitly stated z-index / an ORDER BY clause specified to
the iterator).

But if these patches make the usage feel more natural, I think they
should be applied. As they affect a rather central part of QGIS, a
review would be much appreciated.

Matthias