[Qgis-developer] [qgis webclient] hide layer in menu

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Aug 29 08:09:24 PDT 2013

Hi,

at the moment only Google and Bing is implemented, but it would be possible
to add OSM and others as well (although I don't know about geoportail.fr).
We plan to improve it in Brighton, because there are still some things
to sort out to make it run properly, e.g. at the moment:

* transparency is not working properly with Layers from QGIS server and
* background layers (Google and Bing) are currently selectable as
  checkboxes together at the same time and this should be changed to radio
  buttons.

So any testing, ideas and solutions from the community are welcome, now that
it is part of qgis-web-client repo.

Regards
Otto