[Qgis-developer] Dual View: Call for feedback

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sat Feb 9 03:07:46 PST 2013

Hi Josef,

Thank you for testing

Custom edit forms should integrate nicely with dual view (Custom
.ui-forms or Drag and drop forms).

You can ignore all these warnings, they shouldn't harm. As far as I can
see, the exception points to the real problem connected to qgsexpression.
In the feature list, the preview text uses qgsexpression and tries to
display by default (in this order)
- display field ( vector layer property )
- primary key (in case of multiple pk's separated by a comma )

Maybe your display field name has special characters (spaces...)?

Would it be possible to let me have a look at the qgs-File you loaded?

Regards,
Matthias