[Qgis-developer] Several errors

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Feb 12 23:52:30 PST 2013

Hi Andre,

On Wed, 13. Feb 2013 at 07:17:22 +0100, Andre Joost wrote:
> This is definitely the wrong path. I wonder how you got the
> C:\Programme\ in there. Thats the german language folder name for
> Windows XP C:\Program Data\
> For OSGeo4w setup, it should be C:\Osgeo4W\

That's just because QGIS_PREFIX_PATH wasn't set, when running crssync manually.
It is set to the right path when run in the postinstall batch job.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
committ(ed|ing) to Quantum GIS                         IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden