[Qgis-developer] Several errors

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Feb 13 03:14:54 PST 2013

Am 13.02.2013 08:52, schrieb Jürgen E. Fischer:

> On Wed, 13. Feb 2013 at 07:17:22 +0100, Andre Joost wrote:
>> This is definitely the wrong path. I wonder how you got the
>> C:\Programme\ in there. Thats the german language folder name for
>> Windows XP C:\Program Data\
>> For OSGeo4w setup, it should be C:\Osgeo4W\
>
> That's just because QGIS_PREFIX_PATH wasn't set, when running crssync
> manually.
> It is set to the right path when run in the postinstall batch job.

OK, you can avoid that, if you start the OSgeo4w shell, type in
qgis-dev.bat manually, and close the starting QGIS Master.
Then type cd \Osgeo4w\apps\qgis-dev\ to change into the directory where
crssync.exe is, and type crssync.exe. No problem to start it if not
necessary.

That way I successfully updated my SRS database when installation broke
due to blanks in path.

@Jürgen: Do you have an idea why the setup breaks at Sanghee with a QT
error code? And QGIS Master starts without complaining about missing DLL
entry point?

Greetings,
André Joost