[Qgis-developer] Download stats

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:26:21 PST 2013

For me I don't see it being worth the effort or annoyance to users.  You
might get some useful stats, but then again you might not. I'm not a guy
that hates having stats but I just don't think we should do it to users.

Would the plugin installer be able to give us a good idea of users as it
has to connect to the plugin repo and you could map IP address from there.

- Nathan