[Qgis-developer] new splash screen for upcoming 2.0 ?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Feb 25 22:25:58 PST 2013

Hi,

I agree with Larry's assessment that the color feels out of touch with
modern style unfortunately.
On the other hand, I really like the squared corners as I've already
written in an answer to http://hub.qgis.org/issues/7211.

Do we keep the discussion here or should we rather move it to the bug
tracker where it could be recorded together with all evolutionary
steps of the design?

Best wishes
Anita