[Qgis-developer] Additional settings for Print Composer Map item Grid

Miro miroslav.umlauf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 16:36:33 PST 2013

I believe it should be not very hard to implement and very nice to have:

1. In Print Composer / Map item / Grid tab add option "Tick"
- there are two options (Solid and Cross) which is great. But it would be
great to have third option "tick" which would do only ticks on border -
basically the Cross option but without crosses in the map

2. Option to have annotation to grid only on selected borders
- probably adding 4 check boxes left, right, top, bottom

(btw I am new here so I hope this is the right place for ideas like this
one, please let me know if not and where I should write instead)