[Qgis-developer] Labeling: data-defined fields shifted after new vector API?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jan 28 01:30:28 PST 2013

 Hi,

 In some of my projects data-defined values for labeling (like
 font-color, rotation fields) are now failing - the order of the column
 assignments are shifted by one column. Perhaps the new Vector API is the
 cause? My data comes from the Postgis data provider. I am testing in the
 version 74ace4ad21 from January 27.

 I checked with an older version from last week (the version starting
 with 298f0c000e from January 25) and the labeling is still working ok.

 Martin or Marco - could either one of you please have a look what may
 be causing this problem?

 Thanks,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann