[Qgis-developer] QGIS compilation in Linux

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sat Jul 27 01:31:43 PDT 2013

Hi,

Qt 4.4 is really old already. If you are compiling the dependencies
yourself as well as you wrote, you should consider using a newer
version.
Also, I don't know know why you are compiling all the dependencies
yourself, normally it should be enough to install the required -devel
packages.

Regards,
Matthias